Friday, April 23, 2010

How To Get Pokemon Snap On Sixtyforce

Riga, 2

again in Riga airport still, fourteen days later. This is
a station very busy lately in my trans-European transhumance.
This time I changed my coffee, comfy sofas this is just perfect for waiting for the ferry to Venice in a couple of hours.
I always large windows in front of me, but no tears in the rain, are dry and so much light enters. During the flight from Tallinn
I addocchiato the map in the booklet Airbaltic .. I watched 10 times, during my travels, but every time I discover something new. I had never noticed, for example, that Kazakhstan was so large and I did not even half an idea of \u200b\u200bwhere he was Astana, the capital. Maps on my traveler always be met with imagination and curiosity, it was worth a child, this is now. I remember very well my first world map, with the light that shone from within. I was tossing and turning, I had already noticed how small it was Italy and how much space there was around Venus. Even the map of
Airbaltic .. a flash .. Lake Baikal .. a vivid memory resurfaces, the voice of the teacher Angela that reads "spring on Baikal", third or fourth grade. I liked so much that moment, his sweet tone and expressive, close my eyes and imagine far away places. The lake, forest, taiga and tundra, the sky of the great north. Who knows, I was wondering how they will be ...
and I'm in, environments and emotions are now daily So just what are distant and fascinating. Today, when I go biking along the lake Männiku, I seem to be in a place I've ever known, perhaps because I imagined as a child, I dreamed while the teacher read. The lake is my Männiku Baikal, where the spring is the ice that melts the clouds and shows the fields, where the winds blow and the rippling water surface, where the conifers that surround the green and welcome back the birds and the their song.
What was far today is near.
What's sake, we ask Vinicio Capossela .. "Overseas is a place that is away just before arriving." Still the sea, still sailing, still our raft.
Far and near, near and far.
As a child, when the geographic references were the village church, the pharmacy and the school, I was wondering which way I should turn, when out of the house, to reach the Baikal. Was already going away from his grandmother, 20 km. It was firm to go biking, Qualle time with dad on a Saturday afternoon, 8 or 9 years.
Today I see far away places. The faraway places do not exist, as there are languages \u200b\u200bdifficult. The need
makes things near and far. Or perhaps, the real gauge "adult" to measure distances, are the feelings. And 'what we are closely related, regardless of the distance. E 'distant not what we are familiar, what makes us insecure.
I'm learning every day, what a great feeling to break down and push.
already knew the ancient navigators, who in the dark of night, in the midst of the sea, we were driving and found solace in the stars, so distant and reassuring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment