Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hair Ribbon With Volleyball



course has nothing to with Estonia, loneliness is a universal question. Today I am went to see a movie and I left a little different or at least aware of something important. London River (London Jogi "for my fans estofili ..) is a film that took in Berlin and the Silver Bear award for best actor. I expected a pattern of racial hatred that leads to the understanding and friendship when two people from different cultures are aware of being in the same tragic situation. But in the eyes of the protagonists we see how the lonely, the real excavation faces. It 's the story of an English mother and a father of French ancestry who had lost their children in the bus bombing incidents in London in 2005 and who know just when they decide to go to London to seek their children who for some days do not give news of himself. And once you discover that their children were on one of those buses plunge into solitude.
It was not just around when we do not know anybody, being alone means you have lost a loved one. His company, his voice, his love will not come back to sweeten the day. This day of January
goes all silent in memory of my teacher who was waiting at the door after my visit to the cycling path I had heard that roads. Hello grandfather Gino.

"you know that's not the end of May and that is
brine melts the winter remains
lost in the wind

noo I'm not tired and I come to look for in a Amaranth dream ..
this heart scattered around the world goes
this delicate and desperate heart ..
so I miss universe

and out of the world so you try and

loud cry from one to the world only I can find

just me and only me kneel
my sun to rise I feel?
I am a shadow and you are the sun

and cry I miss you so strong in the midst of the world
only answer "

0 comments:

Post a Comment