Friday, January 22, 2010

Make Webgame Tempalte



Finally, after 27 ½ years of life, I'm reading (and finishing) a happy book. Someone very important a few months ago I said that we are trying to books, not us to search for books, and every book that we are about to read came to us because we are ready to face it. "The song of manère" was given to me by Dad at Christmas, 400 pages I thought I could hardly finish. But no. I'm running out and I can not wait to lie down at night and throw myself in the middle of the story. Stories of woodsmen, the Valcellina of emigration. Of years of hunger, wood stoves, of Mount Toc, woods. Stories of roots and melancholy, to escape from their life and attempt to rebuild a new over there, nell'Esempòn (as it was called the Friulian emigrants from Austria to start 900). Stories of true feelings and unfiltered, direct and harsh words, which change color with the seasons, accompanied by songs and soothing sounds of different animals.
Maybe we like a book when we identify ourselves really. And for me and the Holy Valcellina are past and present. Holy hour (in the book) is in Austria and is learning to speak German. He works as a lumberjack and would like to bring up a team of lumberjacks across her back home as soon as possible, is the Valcellina Perchel his house where he left it all.
Valcellina is for me the most beautiful bike ride. I did with all the most important person in my life on a bike. The first time with Mark, even when I watched my fellow amateurs out of the UFO which I had to look for strength. Then with Christ, past the outward and return journeys for Cansiglio for Piancavallo, before the most beautiful Campagnolo to result, in 2006. Then
with Ivan in 2007, to prepare Chesini that it was still called Chesini and Avesani. Ivan with each pedal stroke is in the heart with him because I have never coached, I've always done cycling, which is really very different. The fountains, stream, lake Braies .. now I seem to pass him on the side. And up until Piancavallo, pause croissants and a crisis of terrible hunger Steven with the strawberry grape vineyard to save the life (and your blood sugar!).
remember Valcellina with the same melancholy that recalls the Holy dall'Esempòn.
Valcellina is a valley silent, solemn, immutable. Cold in winter and cool in summer. The last round of
Valcellina I did last February 14. We went on that there were Fadalto -4 degrees and the cold seemed unbeatable. Today I live at -20 and it seems normal. The man is an animal that fits all, it also says Santo. 'S why I like the book, because I look like us, and holy.
Testoni and far from home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment