Monday, March 8, 2010

Nike Jacket Rn 56323 Ca#05553

Groundhog Day here

A month or so that I do not write and do not share but I want to summarize. "Back from here," the song that careful Malika Aylane Andrea advised me to listen.
There is to be divided? yes, definitely yes.
Stockholm, from which I have just returned, the city is surprisingly apt. And Andrea and Paul (and Peter Anastasio) two really important for me to present today yesterday and tomorrow.
It starts when you stop or when you slow down, sometimes loses direction, sometimes you lose the drive, the inertia. And then two engineers can help with their cause-effect approach to restart the machine.
Allocation from them, to feel the importance of strong references. I am a
Criticón, always have been, I like to fold the points of view. I like to try to remove the references to see if the system holds or not, if everything goes back to its original position, if there is an original position. Living away from home, away from the environment which for me was the reference for 27 years, it is easy to question.
Coming to the concrete, faced with a steak a nice steak house in Stockholm, I managed to "fight" with Pauline on the cultural superiority of Africa or China compared to our culture. What I argued was that of being over the centrality of those people made me assume that although most backward economically and scientifically in reality their balance and respect for the individual are greater.
Pauline's response was rightly a defense of scientific and technical progress and all the benefits that this brought. Andrea, she played the role of mediator-provocateur, effectively.
the end, Paulin said, "sure you have a beautiful mess in your head, you do not have any basis on which to build your life. "It is absolutely right.
I think, at this moment, to live a" total relativism ".
And this, in the great sea in which it floats my little raft, you have to find some fixed points to avoid being overwhelmed. The Friends, we are, and are a great resource and a safe haven. Resource for comparison, the port for the comfort.
and Big Money is their variety: each irreplaceable.
Allocation them then, to hear that the raft can become a vessel.
Being a raft in the sea is not as easy as stopping, sheltered in the harbor. Questioning everything is just that, you leave, you face the sea again at the beginning when you see the lights of the houses along the flattery because it seems calm and friendly. Then a bit further away, we seem to tame easily the waves still timid. When we are in the open sea, the winds become stronger and we become very aware of being vulnerable.
vocation as I've ever had. As a child, emulating the advertising Chicco, I put an apple in a kerchief tied at the end of the broom stick and wanted to leave. I was already at the door when my mother told me "where you go, Fabio?".
and I'm curious.
And I understand now that half of all travel is within us, and that if you get there, where we have set ourselves at the beginning to get means that something went wrong. Start a trip means being ready to pick up the signals and change half and half, if necessary. This is travel, opening to the unexpected and reading it as a signal. He
charm life, well lived. And it takes courage to leave the port with a small raft. But part of the game, or at least of my rules. And every little raft
hopes to find another small offshore raft with which to combine the beams to build stronger boat and tackle, together, the pitfalls. But we know that the sea is big, huge waves, currents unpredictable. It 'difficult for two small rafts meet, with all the space there is.
I still continue to navigate.
Thanks again
Anastasio and Peter

0 comments:

Post a Comment