Monday, October 12, 2009

Taking Apart Polaroid



Well so far we joked, today I woke up with a real time Estonia. Rain, wind, 2 degrees. But these three characteristics do not do justice to what's out there .. To understand really need to immerse themselves in the whirlwind. For lunch I had an appointment with our dear Jaak at Caramba, nice tavern for a few hours from Mexico who is our customer. This morning I asked Jaak .. come and get me? his answer was, my suggestion is that you take a stroll to the Carramba and then if I want you back home. Well. Off the street, umbrella on the right hand map on the left hand. Wind. The road was a bit complicated and I needed the map. I try to open it a bit more .. inprovvisa a blast ripping me in half. Try to put myself under a bus shelter and discovered that the roof is not there, there are only walls! Estonians. I look around a bit (too hard) and I find that no has an umbrella. The most fearless walk as if there was bright sunshine. The most normal people have a maximum cap on his head. And I understand why soon .. here the rain falls from heaven to earth, no, the rain envelops you, coming from all sides, even from under an umbrella. The wind has a direction, envelops you, coming from all sides, and you tilt the umbrella. 'S unpredictable, is quiet for a few seconds and then surprises you stronger than before. In walk two kilometers happy my pants were soaked with water as after 200km of Campagnolo 2008.
After all, today begins my language course in just over an hour .. and like every first day of school that you must comply with rain, especially here in Estonia. Otherwise what would be the first day of school? However
Henton has comforted me: "If everything is so perfect .. October is a bit cold and lots of rain, so I like," when the real cold will be less rain, but I like the rain, now it's ideal time. " Word of the Chilean

0 comments:

Post a Comment