Friday, October 23, 2009

What Clothes Do I Need For Disney



Perhaps the day more fun since I was in the Baltic! I am sitting in a Wok'n'Curry Food & Wine Fair in Helsinki ..
woke me up at 5.45 this morning a telephone call from our dear Jaak: "Fabio good morning" "good morning Jaak" .. "I'm afraid, my leg, the fair is huge, i think i can not walk a lot .." So I was pulling the package. I had two choices: turn around the other side and continue to sleep or take the boat alone and face the world of retail-trade and Scandinavian. I have not a shred of it still a business card catalog (Jaak them of course). It is part, are not here to stay. The ship
Tallink Superstar "is decidedly different from LindaLine I got the first time I came to Helsinki .. This puts us half an hour longer but does not seem to be at sea, has a nice tonnage and is absolutely immune from waves. At 9.30 moorings and take a taxi to the FinnExpoCenter. I think the only taxi driver in Helsinki who does not speak English and a chip only have to draw a bottle of wine and cheese in my notes to make them understand that I must bring to the fair food, and soon! We
, importers are in front of me. Arrival at 10.10 when the fair is still quite empty, is the perfect time to talk before you get the crowd interested only eat free as possible what each booth offers. Meeting 5-6 manufacturers-importers, including Valio, which is a bit 'the Yomo Finland. Would be interested in buying from us but if we do that is to say buy a private label brand products but nost they put them. It is not too bad but sold under their own label is something else. The hope is there and goes for "CasaGusto OY" importing company of Mr. John Vaccaro, very Italian, sicilianissimo, very nice. Two Italians in Helsinki to talk about mozzarella produced in Estonia. Life. Around us stand sushi, Japanese apples, chocolate of all kinds, Italian and French wines, Greek products, semi-finished cakes and last but not least suomi version of "The Trial of the Chef" airs today that its trade fair. Gianni is a chatterbox and appreciates that it is an Italian went to see. Let's talk about our business. It can be done. We can sell with our brand. He serves 300 supermarket in Finland and many restaurants. He asks us for quality, we will give it to him. After the meeting comes
Massimo, sales manager of Cantine Traverso, who was also very friendly and greets me with a smile. "I vedarĂ  between a FIA how many shadows go away ..". I have no doubt .. everyone seems crazy for Italian products.
Now my little lunch break is over, do a final walk around looking for other interesting contacts before returning to the ship. My week has just begun, Saturday and Sunday I'll be Vigala with the master cheese maker to refine the production systems. Next
so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment