Wednesday, June 16, 2010

How To Know Imptegio Is Gone

The Love that moves the sun and other stars

Sometimes it happens that the reality beyond all hope, expectation, anticipation.
Sometimes it happens that all the pain go away to make room for positive events.
It happens to feel so happy that I could not make out the contours of sentiment. The harvest of cultivated
emotions in patience and silence.
The tiger roared. A team victory, a victory of Friends. Could there be any other sport to bind us, would not change one iota the strength of our struggle together, our knitted dress the same, the share of the company's efforts.
Since I started riding I figured something perfectly knew would never have happened. Win.
Winning not for me, but for those around me, people for whom I pedal and who finds the strength to do so. For the grandfather Gino, who spent a minute in each session of rollers facing the wall, in the winter dawns. For Ivan, a captain and leader, a friend who can guide and advise. For Fabrizio, my guardian angel.
for Christ that led me to love the bike, and now has much more important goals in front. For Mark who put me on the street and took me in when pedaling.
For the family, to whom we owe everything. Winning
to give and share joy. Win to help others participate in a success.
It happens sometimes that you dream of sharing a moment together with an idol. I've had only had and always one, the only sport for which I have real admiration, the last witness of cycling romantic. What happens is that an hour after the end of 24 hours you are riding alongside Gilberto Simoni.
What happens is that everything is in place because Ivan closes in a glorious way that organized the event with a passion that only he can make, but the jury decides to block the changes and the fate that I should have to give the final touches to the picture . It happens that at 50 hour feels only his own name shouted by those who are there to see you and push you. What happens is that despite a tremendous effort it feels like a motor that never stops, powered by a gasoline which is called Love.
happens that the head of the track rumbles-Fab Ivan09, the 3min 42sec and more intense in 2009.
happens for the first time in my life, to have the eyes of him who is beautifully beside me, looking at me dressed as freedom. It happens that I do not understand if I have to laugh, to cry from happiness, to breathe, scream, or just keep on cycling, with everything I have and everything I have.
And the last two rounds, five minutes with no time to let oxygen in and out, imagining a joy to sports than ever.
full of smiles and the faces of those who were part of the festival.
And the tiger on his back, all the photos for us, the stage, the Team.

It all started June 21, 2009, the goal of Piazza Maggiore. From
there the pieces began to fit together, the design began to take color. No meeting, no kilometer, no decisions have been random.
The party was moving away from such a framework too large to be able to see and understand closely. Saying goodbye was difficult, very difficult, knowing what you have left.
Who went to the inn senz'oste September 12 will always be with me.
Massi, thanks.
See our video and not be able to hold back the tears, even two months after dinner and the bowl of tomatoes to finish (the living Pitussi).
Back at Christmas, see you and know to leave for the cooler months and more white, not snow but because without color. Finding
two great friends in Stockholm and understand everything that is wrong and everything to be redone.
And finally, the light, the star. My Stella. Above
Feltre there were so many Saturday night. My
had a camera in hand. And my speed was fleeting desire to backcross his eyes as soon as possible at each step.
's grandfather, Ivan, and Massi, Paola Fabrizio, Cristiano, Mark, Mom and Dad, Arianna, the Friends of Stockholm.
But the plan has the frame if you're there.
And the joy is joy only true if you're there.

Project Estonian ends here.
Like everything, comes, look with curiosity at the world suffers, blooms spring.
Project Estonian born a year ago, when my hand and that of Ivan concluded with the company that will remain for me the business of life, with the most true and deep meaning. Estonian
Project's aim to look at that picture a bit farther. Estonian
Project is the story of a departure and a search. Estonian
Project was a seed planted in the ground, from which was born more colorful and fragrant flower.
As for the 24 hours, so for my flower, reality has gone beyond the most optimistic to hope.
Today, one year later, I'm happy. I have a project not Estonian, I have goals all aimed at one goal. I
, Estonia, remain. I do not know for that, but I stay.
My work today is here.
After months of difficulty and the environment, I now feel more at ease and this is the time to reap the rewards. Fabio
certainly return home. Now he knows what the design of the framework;
a light, strong, enlightened him.

"but already was turning my desire and velvet,
ch'igualmente Even as a wheel is moved,
the Love that moves the sun and other stars. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment