Monday, June 7, 2010

What Ties Goes With Grey Shirt

Jovanotti: Not bores me and I think positive. Life, time, wisdom, optimism


The lyrics may give food for thought.
I recently listened to some songs by Jovanotti and I was affected primarily by the energy, but also how effectively it manages to say things are not easy in a direct, simple.

The songs that I want to comment, extracting a few fragments, are not
bores me (you can listen here and you can read here the full text ), which belongs to the collection Lorenzo 1992, and I think positive (you can listen here and you can read here the full text ), which belongs to album Lorenzo 1994.
The first is a song about the weather, on how to live it. The second is a song about living by believing in something.

me say at once, to clear the field of equivocation, that I do not intend to give a complete analysis or comprehensive interpretation of these two songs. I'll just extract a few sentences, tracing a path through the texts, and make a few comments.

Route 1 (from It bores me )
time, however things go he goes

the only thing that is given us to do is have the time to organize

not bores me not
I get tired

precious time

not take the bait this time of great dancing that makes you change a model that will go forward more and more life is not beautiful
escape from the group and think with your head and will always be together
a party if you can survive away from the herd there will never be bored tired

I do not break when you are well

time he goes off like a flash when you're bored for a moment seems eternal heaven can become hell


Route 2 (from positive I think) I think positively


am alive because nothing and nobody in the world can stop this wave that goes, this wave that comes and goes I think

positive but that does not mean I do not see
I think positive because I think

I believe that only between good and evil is stronger than good.

watch inside things is asking for an unknown just a way to come out and see the stars


Reflections

Time passes inexorably but our perception of its speed changes depending on how we are: if we're good seems faster, if we are evil seems slower.
One might ask: why? Perhaps we would do well because if we go more slowly, and then we would have more than our desire seems too fast. If we're wrong we would pass it quickly, quickly to overcome evil, and then compared to this need for speed its passing seems too slow.

The evils to be avoided, Jovanotti, which tells us, are boredom, weariness, the "break the boxes."
What is boredom? Not knowing what to do, not having a project. Fatigue is talking about is not physical fatigue, but being tired of life, the situation we are in, the not being able to sustain the effort. The "break" is not to find interest in things that surround us, not having patience in dealing with others.

Time is precious and we must organize it.
Time is really the only thing we have: it is our life, the being of all things.

is not the time for us to change and that makes us tired.
Time is only the possibility of continuous change, but in what direction change is for us to determine this: we must direct its change in thinking for themselves.

life itself is optimistic: it is a big wave that goes on and on.
But optimism does not mean not seeing things, humanity, are also very evil is to believe that good is stronger than evil, that life survives death, that being is stronger than anything , that life is stronger than the constructive powers destructive powers.
There are still many resources to discover in reality, many potential benefits that we can know and achieve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment