Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Shiny Pokemon Chart Pearl

Sfrappole, chatting, rags, frappe .... The

Carnival sweets are taking different names depending on the region, Emilia called "sfrappole.

Today I read everything and more, social media marketing strategies associated with them, I compared infographics, STATISTIC and forecasts for 2011, short .... I told myself that tonight I could only give me the "kitchen" and so I did.

dusting off a recipe of my grandmother Anna, who for Carnival invariably made me this cake much appreciated by me, I ventured in the kitchen trying to live up to.


250 g flour 50 g of sugar a packet of vanilla


two eggs 20 g butter
15 ml of olive oil brandy

sugar

I mixed together the flour, sugar and vanilla and created a hollow for the eggs, softened butter and a pinch of salt.
I "tried" to mix the old way but all the dough is finished soon!
I then added the brandy (there are those who make grappa) and let the dough rest for 30 minutes.

With a rolling pin I pulled a sheet of around half a cm and, with the help of a toothed wheel, I did some rectangles.
I fried in olive oil on both sides of the dough, I downed with a slotted spoon and dry on paper towels ....
.... the cat who until that time oversaw the operations went on ...
... stink? nooooo, "smell" of fried food everywhere!
I finally achieved the result, I sprinkled with plenty of icing sugar and I have my sfrappole slingshots in the shower!
But as my grandmother did to fry chili for everyone always smiling?!

grandmothers: a category to be protected:))


0 comments:

Post a Comment