Thursday, March 17, 2011

Reasonable Price For Nanospeed 9900

I ❤ ITALIA! 150° ANNIVERSARIO UNITA' D'ITALIA...


150 reasons why I love you ... but I'll list just a few ...



I because Italy ITALY is the most beautiful country in the world ... sea, mountain, snow, cold, beaches, lakes, fashion, culture, art, good food, wine, cheese, nice people .. are just some words that come to mind when I think of you ..

I Italy because your language is unique in the world ... a beautiful language that has remained the same over the centuries ..

I because Italy is a beautiful name, ITALY ... I can not imagine how a girl named ENGLAND or GERMANY.

I Italy because even with all these fake politicians who do not want to govern and think only about their interests, you're always strong and VIVA!

I Italy because the ne plus ultra of fashion world is ITALIAN ... Armani, Versace, Cavalli, Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, Alberta Ferretti, Biagiotti, Ferragamo, Ferre, Gucci, Missoni, Paciotti, Pucci, Valentino, Scognamiglio, Etro and I could go on ...

because I Italy Giovanni Falcone and Paolo Borsellino is a symbol of struggle and courage. Say no more.

I Italy because in 1943 you signed an armistice with the Allies and you've lined up against the Nazis ..

I Italy because you made me cry million Italians of happiness and joy in 1934/1938/1982 and 2006 ...

I Italy because it is about Giuseppe Garibaldi and the Thousand expedition of 1860 and its volunteers who today celebrate the unification of Italy.

I Italy because there is no country in the world so full of beautiful places in one state ...
Valle d'Aosta, Tuscany, Lombardy, Veneto, Trentino, Calabria, Piemonte ... every region of this beautiful village is a magical place to discover ... I find it amazing that we pass the cows, farmers and the simple life in the remote and beautiful places in Valle D'Aosta at the most glamorous boutiques to the fashion district in Milan ... in a few hours!

I because Italy is the country that you eat better in the world ... bucatini all'amatriciana pizzoccheri, lasagna, pizza, cappuccino, ice cream, Florentine, Milanese risotto, panissa, tiramisu ', spaghetti with Bolognese sauce, pasta, pesto, braised beef with polenta, spaghetti alla carbonara ... and I could go on forever! you want to compare with these wonders or Galareta Golonka z nozek cielecych? : (((.... But vaaaa

Italy because I have names and voices as Mina, Bocelli, Battiato, Rossi, De André, Elisa, Pausini ...

I ❤
Italy get up because you know, there is no war, crisis, scandal, bunga bunga you stop ... Even with a corrupt government and the workers' used you still have the willpower, to roll up their sleeves, with a healthy indifference ...

I Italy because I want and I hope that the new Italians were all like that girl of Moroccan origin, who responded to a meter sciura racist and ignorant that after a small quarrel for a little push "NORMAL IN A CROWDED METRO"), opened his mouth to say: COME BACK TO YOUR HOME .. BACK TO YOUR HOUSE NON-... her with a heavenly voice, polite and calm replied: Madam, this is my home. For 30 years we live. I have home, work and pay taxes. I'm a doctor not a criminal. Volunteer at the Red Cross and civil protection .. Be '.. You tell me .. if this is not my home .. Call me any time at the San Raffaele Hospital in Milan and would let me know where my house .. finally a sweet smile and loving.
"I stood up and applauded .. I HAVE FOLLOWED BY ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WERE IN THAT WAGON"

Italy because I know the thousands of live cultures that belong to you ... Ground of conquerors and conquered .. emigrants and immigrants ... everyone here sooner or later (PIU 'POI) is at home ...

I Italy because from birth to the men and women of the most beautiful in the world ...
Latin charm, olive complexion, whether the Greeks were refined over time ... a Loren, Gina Lollobrigida and Bellucci have no ... Mastroianni, Gassman, Bova have no confrontation with Clooney and Pitt :)...

I Italy because you are home to poets, painters, actors, artists and great men such as Dante, Boccaccio, Caravaggio, Da Vinci, Bolle, Piano, Benigni, Ferrari, Columbus, Donatello, Donizetti , Galileo, Machiavelli, Marconi, Mastroianni, Michelangelo, Zeffirelli, Vivaldi, Verdi, Pavarotti, Padre Pio, Pasolini ... around the world envy you .. the sacred fire of your minds of yesterday and today attracts tourists from around the world ..

I Italy because you're a country of contradictions, so hilarious and convincing evidence, that in the end longer know what the true and false ... white or black ... a maze in which we lost and where we run in search of an exit, without even knowing who the minotaur from which to escape ...

❤ I finally Italy because you're made of people.
Whatever has been at the other disappear when you are really THE COUNTRY OF ITALIANS ... Italian lighting and brilliant but also of a little less ...

With Italy.
because after all, home to six civilians and warm. Thanks
Italy.
here because you can feel united despite differences and difficulties.
I hope that this be a lesson for the younger generation which I hope can really learn what it means UNION.

With Italy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment