Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What Does La Femme Mean

CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN S/S 2011...


Christian Louboutin offers a spring / summer 2011 is truly amazing:) ..
Today I speak in fact of this beautiful, beautiful shoes that are a tribute to femininity and class ...
elegant and made using quality materials ... easy to match and perfect for every occasion .. 'Well, maybe not all ... to make the expenses are not recommended:) "
Very particular, this collection .. I think it's the most eccentric ... an explosion of color!
Wonderful Maggie the black:))
I fell in love the first maggie .. you know, the one with the golden tip!
pero 'were no longer .. how sad !:(((
and then .. for my happiness, here they are ... :)))

I like very much!
are fabulous ...

and you?
your favorite?

kiss to all!


Maggie ...

















0 comments:

Post a Comment